- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: ADA
Generally, the answer is yes and your employer can terminate you if you fail the drug test. Legal Background The United States Supreme Court first upheld the right of an employer – in this case the federal government – to … Continue reading