- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: Employment
The term “whistleblower” gets thrown around a lot these days, but one of the more common misperceptions by employees is the erroneous assumption that all retaliation by an employer is illegal. That is simply not the case, even if the … Continue reading