- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: New York City Commission on Human Rights
On June 11, New York City became the latest of a growing minority of jurisdictions to ban employment discrimination on the basis of an individual’s unemployment status. The bill was passed by City Council then vetoed by Mayor Bloomberg, but … Continue reading