- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: New York State Division of Human Rights
The missions of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and New York State Division of Human Rights (State Division) are very similar: both are responsible for enforcing laws that make it illegal to discriminate against employees in New York that … Continue reading