- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: NYC
Unless you are member of a labor union, it will be up to your employer whether you will be permitted to bring an attorney or other representative to any meeting, whether it be in response to a complaint you made … Continue reading
One of the more common misconceptions about anti-discrimination and anti-harassment laws is that these laws prevent ALL types of discrimination and harassment in the workplace. This is simply not true. Discrimination or harassment is only illegal if it is for … Continue reading