- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: Overtime
While “exempt” can have a number of different meanings (especially in the context of public and civil service employees), generally an “exempt” employee is one that is exempt from the minimum wage and/or overtime requirements of the Fair Labor Standards … Continue reading
This is a particularly important issue for residents of New York City because it is estimated that 1 in 7 low-wage workers in New York City is employed as a home care worker. Generally, the Fair Labor Standards Act extends … Continue reading