- How To Avoid A Potential Pitfall For Disability Discrimination Claims
- Paula Deen Probably Wishes She Settled That Employment Discrimination Lawsuit A Long Time Ago [UPDATED]
- New York City Bans Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Reverse Age Discrimination Is Illegal In New York
- Is It Legal To Discriminate Against Smokers?
Tag Archives: Quinn
Despite resistance from Mayor Bloomberg and City Council Speaker Quinn, after three years of attempts, the New York City Council appears poised to enact a law that would guarantee 5 days of sick leave to millions of employees working in … Continue reading